"First class care at the Clinical Investigation unit"

About: Stafford Hospital / Cardiology

In June I attended the Clinical Investigation unit for an Exercise Test.

During the test I was taken ill with extremely low blood pressure, immediately the staff responded and made me as comfortable as possible. I was then transferred to the Catheterisation Unit.

The treatment I received was of a very high standard, my wife and I were kept informed of what was happening and reassured at all times. After an angiogram I was allowed home later that day.

We cannot speak more highly of all the staff we encountered for their kindness and care . I would like someone to pass on my thanks to all those who cared for me.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear “Witters”,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post these positive comments about the quality of service you received at Stafford Hospital. I am sure that a condition like the one you describe could be very worrying and I am delighted to learn that our staff did everything to treat you well and provide both yourself and your wife with the information and reassurance you needed.

I have passed your feedback on to the staff concerned.

Angela Grocott