"Treatment by Sentinel and Mount Gould A&E"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

The service at Mount Gould Hospital today was excellent. The physio was very informative and gave lots of explanation. Waiting list times are far too long in my opinion. Unfortunately it seems I should have been sorted out when I attended the A&E department a little while ago. I possibly wouldn't be having problems now.

If a scan and treatment had been sorted out straight away I would probably not have needed today's appointment. Now there is no easy solution to my problem.

Response from Neil Parsons, Business Manager , Clinical Assessment and Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear knot500

Thank you for sharing your story about your experiences at our Mount Gould Service, we are glad that you feel that it has provided some help with your condition. We are sorry that you felt earlier care did not help improve your condition, but glad Sentinel services have been able to help.

If you would like us to forward your concerns onto the organisation that orginally treated you please contact me with further details and I would be happy to send them onto the organisation, alternatively you could contact their PALS service. My e-mail is neilparsons@nhs.net and my number is 01752434908 or 435185.

Once again let me thank you for your feedback on your experiences at our service.

With best wishes