"A & E are very nice and friendly."

About: Darent Valley Hospital

A & E are very nice and friendly.

Doctors are very rude and waiting times too long. More tests to be carried out while in a&e.

Doctor was very rude when we got to see him, causing me to get very upset and putting me in more pain. After complaining about doctor did we get to see another doctor. Sent home with pain relief as doctor could not find out what was wrong after a examation and blood tests. I left Darant Vally feeling very upsert and in more pain when i first arrived. Not being very happy with the treatment i recevied and still feeling very unwell attended a different hospital who diagonised my problem within 10 minutes of seeing doctor and was given approaite medication and pain relief which i was not offered at Darant Valley.

Response from Darent Valley Hospital

I am sorry that our staff in our Accident and Emergency Department were unable to diagnose your problem. I would very much like to find out more about what happened, so the doctors involved can learn from your experience.

I would be very grateful if you could please contact me on the details below, so I can investigate further.

Jenny Kay