"Awful, imprersonal and and degrading."

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Had initial appointment, was talked about by junior doctor to a stand in consultant (who hadn't even bothered to come in and see me) outside the room, not listened to, sent for scan, scan person told me to try and bring my appointment forward with urgency, tried to do that, to be told the doctor is on leave and all of June is over booked as it is and no appointment available for 6 weeks! Meanwhile I'm in agony, about to be fired from work for simply having a womb with issues, I have 6 weeks to worry about the very abnormal scan results, if you need gyno ask your doctor to refer you somewhere other than Chorley or Preston! Disgraceful!

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback about the care and treatment we provide. Your comments have been noted and will be reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement and any actions that may be necessary. If you would like to provide further details, or would like a personal response, please email customer.care@lthtr.nhs.uk, or you can speak with our PALS team on 01772 522972.