"The peer group made a massive difference "

About: Addiction Dependency Solutions / Trafford Bridging the Gap Phoenix Futures / Trafford drug and alcohol services

(as a service user),

The service is good, I am lucky to have a good key worker who listens to me and motivates me.

Knowing what services are out there is also good, like bridging the gap at phoenix futures and the peer group we set up rutrapped, they all make a massive diffrence.

Response from Anthony Mcleod, Cheshire And Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your story/comment on Patient Opinion. We are grateful that you have taken the time to share your experience with us at Trafford Drug Service. Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and ADS take service user opinions seriously and it allows us to learn how we can improve our services in the future. Your views will be shared with the staff and managers of the service to assist them in making the service an even better place to be treated.

If you would like to discuss your comments further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0800 195 4462.

I wish you well in your recovery

Response from Sara MacGregor, Locality Manager, Trafford, Phoenix Futures

Dear sun478

It is good to read such a positive response knowing that the services within Trafford are being promoted and people needing such services are able to access them with ease.

We always endeavour to ensure individual packages meet the needs for anyone needing support or guidence within thier recovery in order for them make positive steps towards their future. I would like to wish you every success for your future and thank you for your response about the positive work that Trafford has to offer.

Best wishes