"Support from Notts Healtcare after breakdown"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a service user),

Recently I have had quite a bad breakdown and depression. I had been well for nine years so it was quite disappointing.

Luckily it was very close to seeing my psychiatrists. I had really helpful service which really brought things back into perspective. I had lost myself due to overwork in my charity.

The next day I saw my therapist, also brilliant. I am bouncing back.

Thank you.

I am sorry you experienced a breakdown and depression recently but it was also heartening to read your posting praising the service you received in a positive light. Your posting will be read by staff and the general public. I am sure it will inspire others to hear that the service provide by your psychiatrist in adult mental health services put you back on track.

I hope you continue to recover. I would be happy to pass on your comments to your psychiatrist if you want to contact me on 0115 9934567