"Nice young staff at Dr Grays"

About: Dr Gray's Hospital / General Surgery Scottish Ambulance Service

This place has been super, really excellent. Staff were all very nice too and pleasant when you ask them for anything. The nurses are all so young too and the personal things they have to do for you – I never thought I’d have to ask anyone.

I need assistance all the time to walk and the staff were always there to help me. My walker was left at home after I was whisked into hospital by those two good looking ambulance men!

Response from Anne Marie Walsh, Clinical Quality Facilitator, Quality, Governance and Risk Unit, NHS Grampian

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to post these comments.

I am extremely pleased to hear that you have been treated with respect and courtesy throughout al of your hospital experience.

I will pass on your comments to the ward concerned as it is always good to give positive feedback to staff to encourage them to keep up their standards of patient care.

Kind regards,

Response from Sharon Hammell, Head of Corporate Affairs and Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Thank you for your feedback on the ambulance crew who whisked you into Dr Gray's Hospital. I hope you're back in the pink and have been reunited with your walker.