"excellent and very caring"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

The staff on m2 was very caring and very understanding. I was with them for 1 week after a gyno op.Nothing was too much trouble . The ward was very clean and the food was excellent. Even though after the op I contracted pnemonia. The ward staff could not do enough to make me feel well. The gyno team was wonderfull and made me feel that I was the only one having the problems. All the team that was involved in my care was very caring and very understanding.

The care I got on ward m2 after the op was wonderfull and I could not have wished for better care. The nursing staff was very gentle in treating you after the op. Even the food was good very well cooked and very tasty. I would like to thank all the staff on m2 for making my stay with them a very postive one. I would also like to thank the gyno team for looking after me so well before the op and during the op and afterwards. I would be happy too stay again for any other ops I may need.

nothing at all

You have said that you would be happy to stay with us again, but I would like to wish you good health and hope that you don't have to!

Thank you again.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital

Dear Mrs. Parker - thank you very much for giving us your feedback and I am very pleased to hear that you received such excellent care on M2; I have passed your comments onto the staff. You have said that you would be happy to stay with us again, but I would like to wish you good health and

hope that you don't have to! Thank you again.