"excellent"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

Excellent care by both the day staff, night staff, theatre staff, ops, and even the catering staff. Thank you so much for everythimg you all did for me. Nothing was too much trouble by all concerned. You hear so much negative feed back from the media etc, but this certainly wasn't the case for me. Would recommend this hospital everytime. Thank you once again for all your due care you gave to me. Just to add that the cleanliness was to a very high standard as was the quality of the food. In my eyes it was to resturant standards (quality and presentation). Many thanks to everyone. Debbie Colbrook

Dear Ms Colbrook - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.

You are right that it is often negative feedback that hits the media and it is important that we learn from such stories and find ways to improve. It is however important too that we learn from where we have done well and celebrate and build upon this. So thank you again and please be assured that I have passed your comments onto all the staff at Lincoln County.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you Debbie for leaving such lovely feedback; it was a pleasure to read it and I know the staff (across all the teams) will be just as pleased. Thank you again.