"unexpectedly non-traumatic experience!"

About: Watford General Hospital

The courtesy and efficiency of the clinical staff; their attitude was very helpful; they were very pleasant, patient & considerate of disabilities.

The information displayed outside the Echo rooms was very helpful.

The signage to get to the ECG waiting area for fitting a 24 hour monitor was non-existent (though the signage to get to Echo was very clear)! And, having found it, had to help someone else who couldn't find where to go.

It was difficult to get a disabled parking space - we had to wait for someone to leave.

I am submitting this on behalf of my 87 year-old mother, who I brought to the hospital for her appointments

Response from Watford General Hospital

Thankyou for offering feedback of your mother's patient experience with us, and we're pleased to hear that you were impressed with the service of our cardiology team.

Our staff are working hard to provide this level to all of our patients, so this will truly give them some added motivation. Thanks very much for also adding your constructive feedback on additional signage and parking issues here; we'll ensure it reaches all involved in your care.