"very carring."

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

The staff were very dedicated and I would say that over all the treatment I recieved at this time was exceptional.

one of the auxillary staff was very dismisive of me and basicly let me know that she thought I was lazy even though I had just come out of the HDU and was still very weak.

Response from Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Many thanks for adding you comment to the Patient Opinion website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these. We are sorry to read of the dismissive attitude of one member of the team and if you would like to contact us further, we can investigate this on your behalf.

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for leaving your feedback on NHS Choices.