"Great staff"

About: Hull Royal Infirmary

The two Doctors and the nurses who treated me put me at ease and explained the procedure from start to finish. They were all very professional.

I have not visited Hull Hospital before but found it to be very clean and would go again in the future.

Thanks.

Kind regards.

Heather Raworth

Parking was difficult

Response from Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Heather

Many thanks for adding your comment to the Patient Opinion website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware of these.

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for leaving your feedback on NHS Choices.