"Reasuring, professional, friendly team with high..."

About: Princess Alexandra Hospital (Harlow)

This was my second visit this year in connection to the same on going illness. As a result of this I stayed on 2 very different wards. The care by the staff on both was outstanding. They obviously work very hard throughout their shifts, juggling the patients variety of needs. They were patient and attentive and responded very quickly when possible and returned ASAP to any queries without need to be reminded.

As part of my treatment I had to travel to different parts of the hospital. The atmospher within the different departments was very professional but also very friendly both towards the patients and within the team which helped to reassure and relax everyone I saw whilst waiting.

I was very impressed with the whole experience, my medical treatment was excellent, organisation prior to the operation and post treatment was excellent and the hospital is thoroughly cleaned every day.

It's a shame parking charges are high, generally in hospitals as this has an impact for family visiting over a prolonged period of time.

I have and would continue to recommend any needing treatment at the hospital.

Response from Princess Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for your response. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience of our services.

Your comments have now been passed onto the mentioned departments. Once again thank you for taking the time to give valued feedback on your patient experience.