"Professional, kind and an efficient service"

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

We were seen at Children's A&E department as our two year old had a suspicious rash, flu symptoms. From the moment we walked in staff were friendly, the receptionist was lovely. The nurse who checked our daughter put our mind at ease as she said the rash looked viral and not something more sinister, and that we shouldn't worry. The doctor was also very kind and patient with our daughter and she did a thorough examination without frightening her.

Response from Jessica Bush, Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, Patient and Public Involvement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your experience of King's Children's A&E Department. It's always great to hear when we do things well and I'll make sure that I pass on your kind comments to the team.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)