"A & E Treatment Belford Hospital Fort William"

About: Belford Hospital / Accident & Emergency

My friend & I were treated at Belford Hospital at Fort William recently after being airlifted in suffering from hypothermia by a Royal Navy SAR Helicopter.

The care afforded to us by the extremely professional & caring staff was exceptional.

Many thanks to all

Response from Gina Alexander, Director, Patient Opinion Scotland, Patient Opinion

Dear CORSA07

We've discovered a glitch which means your story wasn't sent to NHS Highland health board which looks after the Belford Hospital in Fort William. As you'll see from other stories NHS Highland are very interested in what people have to say about services and always respond. However, because we didn't tell them that you'd shared your positive experience, they, of course, couldn't respond!

I'm really sorry about that! Apologies to you and to Maimie and the NHS Highland team. We have now made a change to our "system" which mean all stories will get through.

I hope you are fully recovered from your scary experience and glad to see that you were pleased about the care you received.

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us.

Best wishes