"CAMHS service Warrington Mental Health "

About: Fairhaven Young People's Unit

(as a staff member),

I spoke with the CURT team (camhs urgent response team). As a PALS officer for the Trust i needed to speak with the team around concerns a parent had around their son/daughter and hopefully resolve the concern to come to a conclusion that we all agree. The person that i needed to speak with was out on a assessment and i spoke with his colleague, she was extremely helpful and understanding of the parents issues and concerns and i can only say she was 'brilliant'. She informed me of the whole system and processes of CAMHS referrals /service which helped me in my role to support the carer of the service user. Thanks!

Response from Duncan Cartledge, Matron - CAMHS services , Operations, 5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Dear 'Katna7',

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your positive expereince of our CAMHS Urgent Response Team.

I am glad that you felt the team could assist you in supporting the carer who approached you for help.

As you will be aware the CAMHS Urgent Response Team is a very new addition to the range of services offered by the Trust.

I have made sure that your comments have been passed directly to the team and the staff concerned.

Kind Regards