"My visit to the Sentinel dermatology clinic"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Dermatology (skin)

From walking in the door for the first time, I found the reception people extremely helpful. And the same can definitely be said for the Dermatology department. Very friendly and warm in fact. Extremely apologetic about the waiting time too long although that isn't their fault anyway. Even the people at the snack bar were very nice and friendly as were the nurses. My Doctor was good. How good? Well we will see if my treatment works or not!

Overall I was very impressed with the whole place and all the people. Only downside was the waiting time really. But it's no worse that anywhere else I suppose.

Response from Rachel Newport, Sentinel Secretarial Support, Sentinel CAS, Sentinel Healthcare CiC

Many thanks for taking the time to post an opinion for our Dermatology clinic, we are pleased to hear such positive feedback.

We understand waiting times can be frustrating at times for patients, but unfortunately these can sometimes be unavoidable during clinics. We'd like to thank you for raising the issue and hopefully this did not affect your overall experience too much.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Wishing you all the best for the future,

The Sentinel Team.