"CHILL OUT nottingham"

About: Addiction services (community) / COSS (Chill Out Sound Support)

I have been recieving treatment from chillout for the last year, I have been a cannabis user for 20 years and with the help off chillout, in particulartly Lee, I have reduced my usage to a small percentage.

I am aiming to quit totally with the on going help from chill out, I have found their services second to none and wouldn't be where I am now without there help.

Lee is understanding and caring and helps you to set goals and motivate yourself to fulfill the goals. I would recommend these services to anyone in need of help in quitting the the devils smoke they call cannabis.

Chillout is a very important service to have as the one to one support is very much needed when trying to quit.

I would like to thanks all at chill out for all their help, guidance and support!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I will make sure Lee gets to hear about your posting as I am sure he will be keen to hear how the service is making a difference to your life. I hope you will continue to benefit from the support Chillout Sound Support are offering and I wish you every success in trying to quit.