"If you are going to nearly die, be at..the..."

About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)

I am actually referring to the 'Surgical Criticare unit' in which 10 days after my operation as I had a dangerous lung infection post operatively.

I was often quite mentally confused by delusions which was I was aware of afterwards...but despite that I was aware of very caring and competent staff looking after me. They were brilliant and saved my life. I went back to thank them after I left hospital and took a card.

I was very lucky to receive such excellent care. I am hugely grateful.

Nothing.

Gold standard. Couldn't imagine anything Private being half so good.

Response from Jessica Bush, Head of Engagement and Patient Experience, Patient and Public Involvement, King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your care and treatment at King's College Hospital. I must apologise for not replying to you sooner. I am very pleaesed to hear that your care was good and that the staff were able to reassure you at what must have been a very worrying time. Thank you.

Response from King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill)