"My experience has made me to afraid and anxious to..."

About: St James's University Hospital

I arrived at 13:25 for appointment at 13:30 for the eye clinic. Was seen by nurse informed would have to wait at least an hour for treatment. On the walls it states that there could be an up to a two hour wait to see a doctor. I waited till 15:30 still no treatment.

I spoke to the desk staff and asked for the paperwork I had provided and told them I was not willing to wait any longer.

The result was a parking bill for £4.20 and no treatment.

This is not first time that my family and I have received such diabolical treatment at this hospital.

Due to my experiences at this hospital I am now in a worse state of health than when I went for treatment.

I am also disgusted at the attitude of the car park staff at went to pay for ticket no debit card payment accepted on the machines so i went to car park office to pay car park attendant laughed and said go to bexley wing and get money out cash machine.

Response from Becky Riffel, NHS Leeds

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Patient Opinion. I was sorry to hear about your experience at the hospital, that did not receive any treatment and were not treated with respect by the parking attendants.

I will make sure that I pass on your comments to the patient experience manager at the hospital.