"They put my father at ease at a very stressful..."

About: Castle Hill Hospital

The staff were Fantastic treated my father very well could not fault them in any way the ward was very clean big thank you to ward 12

Couldn't improve the service 5 star in every way

Ward 12 treated my 85 year old father with dignity and respect at a time when he was very afraid they couldn't do enough to put him at ease at a time when people are knocking the nhs all I can say is a big thank you to all who work on there

Response from Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Many thanks for adding you comment to the Patient Opinion website. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and we will ensure that the staff on Ward 12 are made aware of these. We hope that your father continues to progress.

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on (01482) 675165.

If you need to discuss our services further, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk as we are always striving to improve our patients experience.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.

Response from Castle Hill Hospital

Thank you for leaving your feedback on NHS Choices.