"I am so grateful that my mum chose to come to..."

About: Solihull Hospital

My mother was treated with real dignity by a highly professional team who saw her as an individual and treated her as such. She was given access to all the medical care necessary in a timely manner and was involved in all the key decisions taken.

We never felt rushed or pushed into making decisions at anything other than our own pace.

The staff listened whenever we raised concerns and acted accordingly.

The outcome but that was not the fault of my mum's care

At what was a really difficult time, the staff's sensitivity made a terrible experience more bearable.

Response from Patient Engagement Office and Project Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Anonymous

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us concerning your mother's care at Solihull Hospital. We are delighted to read that the nursing care given was what we would expect from all our nurses. I will pass your feedback on to the senior nursing team.

Thank you again.