"Care and service fantastic, but parking very inconvenient"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Shoulders, Knees & Feet (muscles & bones)

The care and service I received was most satisfactory. I certainly have no complaints regarding the amount of time and care spent on giving me information about my foot problem. The difficulty of not being able to find a parking space in the hospital care park was very inconvenient. We had to resort to finding a space to park in a side street.

Response from Rachel Newport, Sentinel Secretarial Support, Sentinel CAS, Sentinel Healthcare CiC

We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for the Shoulders, Knees & Feet Clinic at Mount Gould Hospital. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the care provided.

Sentinel are committed to seeking patient experiences to help shape the delivery of our service for the future, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you by the lack of parking within the hospital. Your comments have been passed to the sites Operations team.

Thank you for raising your concerns regarding this issue and for bringing them to our attention,

Wishing you all the best for the future,

The Sentinel Team.