"Referred by my doctor for Depression"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

I have attended 2 appointments to speak with the experts... regarding my recent depression.

I left feeling let down, and more suicidal than I felt before I went there. This is my own personal experience. I wont go back there again in a hurry.

I can only speak of my recent experiences. There may be many happy patients out there. I am not one of them :(

Response from Christine Haynes, Deputy Head of Communications, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

We are very sorry to hear about your experience and how this has made you feel. We have contacted the relevant service and asked them to respond to you to make sure that this is addressed.

Response from Jo Horsley, Adult Mental Health Service Manager - Acute services, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I am aware you now have appointments arranged with our staff here at Millbrook and I hope they help you to feel better.

As Julie Grant states in a previous posting you might find it helpful to still meet with Martyn Illingworth to discuss your experiences which will also help us improve other patients experiences.

Kind Regards Jo Horsley, Acute Service Manager, Millbrook