"left worried, stressed and angry that my treatment..."

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

not a lot. My consultant seemed ok, but was very busy. Did not have time to explain things properly to me, I had to ask a lot of questions, which she did answer, but I felt the consultation was rushed.

lots

I was not happy with my experience today. Was treated like I was not there by the first doctor I saw, who spoke about my condition to the trainee doctor, but not to me. Very bad manners.

After seeing the consultant I was told I would have some treatment straight away and then some more in 2-3 weeks. why then, Manchester Eye Hospital, have I now found out I will not see a doctor for 6 weeks. This is unacceptable as the consultant said my condition was high risk and deteriorating. I need to have the treatment asap, and I am scared it will be a lot worse in 6 weeks. I am being denied medical treatment for my condition by being made to wait twice as long as I was told in clinic! I will be making a complaint via PALS as I believe my health and eye sight are now being placed at risk.

Response from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

We are very sorry to receive your comments and concerns via the NHS choices website. It is very difficult to respond to the specific concerns you have raised without being able to investigate in detail. We take all issues surrounding patient care very seriously. If you want to raise this issue please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service on 0161 276 8686 or by e-mailing pals@cmft.nhs.uk.