"High standard of care at New Victoria Hospital"

About: New Victoria Hospital / Day surgery

I had a planned admission to the New Victoria Hospital, Glasgow, for keyhole surgery to remove gallstones and gallbladder. I was under the care of Mr Graeme Smith and his team.

I would like to say I received a high standard of care from everyone involved in my care and was treated with respect and dignity throughout. Mr Smith and his team explained the process of my surgery and gave me all the information I required to reduce my anxieties and stress leading to surgery. They were true professionals.

Response from Paul Cannon, Head of Administration, Acute Services Division, Greater Glasgow & Clyde NHS

Thank you for sharing your very positive feedback following your treatment at the Day Surgery Unit at the new Victoria Hospital under Mr Smith's team. I will ensure that Mr Smith, and his colleagues, are made aware of your comments.

I am sure that the staff involved will be very pleased to read your very kind and thoughtful remarks.

Staff greatly appreciate the comments posted on this web site, and they will I am sure be very pleased to read yours.

Once again thank you for taking the time to do so.