"Could not be faulted."

About: Heartlands Hospital

The consultant and his team kept me fully in the picture as to my progress, and patiently answered all my questions. When an infection developed after the operation they were extremely thorough and scrupulous in their treatment, enabling me to stay at home and come in three times a week for dressings rather than stay in hospital for a long period.

Throughout the six weeks it took to clear the infection everyone was most kind, thoughtful and unfailingly courteous and I cannot speak too highly of them all. At a time when the NHS seems to be under constant criticism I am glad to speak up and salute the skill and dedication of the staff at Heartlands; they deserve the highest praise.

Response from Patient Engagement Office and Project Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive feedback with us. We are delighted to hear you were treated with the level of care we would expect our staff to give to all our patients.

Regards