"100% satisfied patient here, you should all be..."

About: Russells Hall Hospital

From initial consultations with the Breast Nurse through to meeting the surgeon, and the various related members of their respective teams, I have nothing but praise for the professionalism,dedication and care I received. This caring service did not stop when I was discharged, I was supplied with various lists of 'do's & don't's and in addition was called by the after care team the following day to check on my well being.

Having read some of the negative comments left by the other 'anonymous' people I can only assume that they either mixed up the hospitals or were just extremly vindictive and lack any decency.

Once again, my sincere and profuse thanks to all concerned, you really are all 'Super Stars'

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you for the positive feedback you have left about our staff in the breast surgery department. The team will be delighted to hear how pleased you were with the care that you received and we will be very happy to pass your comments on to them.

We do strive to provide the best care possible to our patients and it is encouraging to learn that we achieved this.