"The Ophthalmology was well organised, staff were..."

About: Warrington Hospital

I had an appointment for 0830 at Halton Ophthalmology Department 19/03/2012 and right from our arrival staff were very helpful

The consultant and staff were very efficient and as a result of the initial examination realised I needed an urgent repair to the retina this was arranged for Warrington that day.

My wife was rather daunted at the prospect of driving to Warrington however to find the Trust had a shuttle services was remarkable and took a lot of pressure of her.

Once we arrived at Warrington staff again were very helpful both at the information desk by the main entrance and in the Ophthalmology Department going above and beyond "duty".

The consultant put time and effort in to ensure the repair was effective, despite the fact it was not a scheduled procedure, this was greatly appreciated.

Having worked in a number of organisations including the NHS I know that such customer service is not common so please accept our grateful thanks for the 19th.

From our point of view nothing

Response from Warrington Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your visits to the trust and we will pass on your feedback to the team.