"Absolutely positive and our experience restored..."

About: Halton Hospital

I had an appointment for 0830 at Halton Ophthalmology Department 19/03/12 and right from our arrival staff were very helpful from the staff member on the corridor realising we were a bit lost approaching us and giving directions to the receptionist at the main entrance, who even though reception was not open, booked us in. The Dining room staff were also helpfull even though they had only just opened.

The consultant and staff staff were very efficient and as a result of the initial examination realised I needed an urgent repair to the retina this was arranged for Warrington that day.

My wife was rather daunted at the prospect of driving to Warrington however to find the Trust had a shuttle services was remarkable and took a lot of pressure of her.

From our point of view nothing

Response from Halton Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're delighted to hear that things went welll and hope that the urgent procedure was successful. The shuttle bus s designed to make it as easy as possible to get between our two hospital sites so we're pleased that it made things easier for you and your wife.

We will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team in ophthalmology.