"operation at thornbury hospital"

About: BMI - Thornbury Hospital (Sheffield) Sheffield PCT

Had an operation for C4/5 ACDF in thornbury hospital. service was excellent. food marvellous. staff very good.

Bit disappointed abouth the wait for my operation as I waited all day and was told I would be first on the pm list. Problem being was that I am diabetic so I had problems.

The consultant Mr Kamat was excellent and he came to see me in the morning. I only stayed in for one night but that was sufficient.

Response from Abhinay Kamat, Neurosurgery We have made a change

Dear "MARLEN78 " ,

I wish to thank you on behalf of my team at the One Health Group in Sheffield and BMI thornbury hospital for taking the time to leave your kind and valued comments.

I am sorry about the wait for your operation but sometimes the order of the list has to be changed because of circumstances that present themselves on the day.

Following your feedback, we reaffirm our commitment to adhere to our communication policy to ensure that all patients are kept updated about changes to their operations.

I will pass on this your feedback to the relevant teams involved with the proposed recommendation.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Abhinay Kamat