"A high standard of patient care and a positive..."

About: Stepping Hill Hospital

I was admitted via A&E. From booking in my care was swift and my pain dealt with quickly. I work in the NHS and I cannot thank enough the staff of A&E, ward C3 and ward B6 for the excellent care they gave me. the medical staff were also excellent. I am now awaiting surgery but i am not worried at all about being admitted.

We hear so many negative comments these days and i definitely know what it is like! However, it is important that the staff of these areas know please that they couldn't have done enough for me and extend my thanks.

Information about waiting list time but appreciate ward staff do not always have this information.

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

I would like to thank for for taking the time and effort to send in your comments regarding the efficient way you were dealt with when you came to the Emergency Dept before being admitted onto Ward C3 then moved to Ward B6.

I would appreciate if you could contact me on the following Tel: 0161 419 5678 so i can take some further details from you and arrange for this to be filtered down to the staff concerned.

Vinay Sethi