"n/a"

About: Leicester General Hospital

It would be very helpful if there was a map of the hospital site showing where particular services are located and the nearest carparks. I seem to remember that more than several years ago the cark locations for particular services were included with the appoinment letter.

Appointment staff need to be aware that letters of appoinment can arrive 'just in time'. Mine was written on the 8th March, post stamped on the 9th March and arrived on the12th March for an appoinment on the 13th March. This time frame covers a w/e, there would have been little or no time to give the appoitment to another had I not been able to accept.

And if the letter had been delayed and I didnt know that I was wanted on the 13th I would be my fault and I would have been returned to my GP.

Something not quite right here!

I'll tell you after I've been today!

Response from Leicester General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I hope your appointment went well!

We are working on a project to create a better map system than we currently have, which is just a paper based one at the moment. I've passed on your comments to the team who send out appointment letters so that they can use it to look at their processes.