"My experience of New Victoria Hospital"
About: New Victoria Hospital (Glasgow) New Victoria Hospital (Glasgow) Glasgow G42 9LF
Posted by grail267 (as ),
On my recent visit to the New Victoria Hospital in Glasgow, I found the following -
1. De-caff coffee only sold at cafe at lunchtime.
2. No de-caff tea.
3. "Gel" dispensers empty and few
4. Info point at lift on ground floor
5. No water cups at water
6. Poor facilities in ambulance room -
a. Poor ventilation
b. Perhaps a radio or tv
c. Atmosphere unpleasant - ladies in charge very nice.
7. Fluff and dirt in corridors.