About: Hemel Hempstead Hospital

I have had 3 appointments at the Fracture Clinic, in February and March, including 2 X-rays and a visit to Occupational Health / Physiotherapists, and was very well looked after on all 3 occasions. All the staff were kind and helpful, the set-up in the room where they do the plaster is great, a porter moved me around in a wheelchair when necessary. I really like the e-check-in system, and the screen displaying what is going on. I didn't have to wait very long on any visit, even when waiting at X-ray and OT.

It would have been nice if the referral to a local physiotherapist could have been made before my final appointment at the Fracture Clinic, as I assume I will now need to wait for help.

Response from Hemel Hempstead Hospital

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to add your comments to our NHS Choices page. We're glad to hear our Fracture Clinic team were so proactive in catering for your needs, and you came away with such a positive general impression..

We have also passed on your constructive comments to the staff and wider team involved in your care, who will no doubt find these useful in looking on how we can continue to improve the patient and visitor experience.