"Good experience. I would recommend RD&E (Wonford)..."

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Every pre-operation visit I made was first class, no long waits, everyone friendly and helpful. The stay as an in-patient for gall-bladder removal was good. Again, everyone very friendly. The nurses on Otter Ward were delightful. As someone who has reached the age of 70, I have only praise. I certainly saw none of the sort of treatment that the newspapers keep quoting regarding the treatment of the elderly. (Not that I consider myself elderly !!). Like the nurses, the young people who took me to the operating theatre were also lovely. An overall satisfactory experience. Thank you. Well done RD&E.

Response from Natalie Stone, Patient Engagemennt and Experience Co-ordinator, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. It is pleasing to hear that your experience of the hospital was so positive. I will ensure your comments are passed on to the staff in the relevant departments.