"Completelly satisfied with the visit and would..."

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I am writing with reference to my wife’s visit of 15th Feb. to the Day Centre at Pilgrim Hospital, Boston.

In the first instance my wife, who has dementia and is completely disabled, was visited twice at home by a doctor from the Special Care Dental Service. They were very efficient and caring and referred my wife to the Maxillo Facial Unit at Pilgrim.

From the doctor's visits forward, the care and attention given to my wife has been outstanding and I would like to commend the Trust on having such creditable personnel; from the transport department, the pre-assessment nurse, the Day Centre staff and surgeon to the ambulance drivers, there was an attitude of complete care and helpfulness.

They are a credit to themselves and the Trust.

Very little, based on this experience.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback; positive comments are as important as negative ones as we can build on good practice to help us continously improve and develop our services. I am very pleased that the staff took such good care of your wife and I have passed your feedback onto the staff at Pilgrim Hospital.

Jennie Negus. Deputy Director of Patient Services.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital