"Would suggest to anyone to have their baby at Tameside General"

About: Tameside General Hospital / Maternity care

I was recently booked in for a planned c-section, and was just wanting to share my opinion of the treatment given.

All of the midwives, theatre nurses and anaesthetists delivered fantastic care. I would suggest to anyone to have their baby at Tameside General Hospital. I would just like to add this is the third baby I've had there and my opinion has never faltered.

Response from Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital Foundation Trust

Thank you for posting these comments. I am so pleased that you were happy with the care you have received a Tameside Hospital and will pass on your comments to the staff involved.

With every best wish for your new arrival.

Philip Dylak

Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact Philip Dylak, Director of Nursing at philip.dylak@tgh.nhs.uk