"6 Promblems with this Hospital and the ED."
About: St James's University Hospital St James's University Hospital Leeds LS9 7TF
Posted by Anonymous
What I liked
St James University Hospital, Is a very clean hospital with friendley staff.
What could be improved
1) Staff could look more professional and were name tags.
2) Staff to use the same abbreations of ED appose to A&E.
3)Sighns within the Hospital should be the same.
4) Emergency Department sighns should replace the Accident & Emergency ones as A&E is an outdated term,the Leeds General Infimary has done this and look more professional than St James University Hospital.
5) ED Matrons should be more visable as I have never seen a Matron for years.
6) ED should be decorated and re-vamped at St James University Hospital.