"Can't understand why bus money is being taken away"

About: Ashley House / Recovery service

(as a service user),

I can't understand why you are stopping the bus money. I can't get to group with out my bus money being paid back. I don't have £17.50 to pay out. You have taken over and you say you want to help but you're taking away our help.

Group will stop if you don't give us our bus money. I feel that you're messing with our lives.

Response from CRI

Hi Bold228

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback on patient opinion. We value your feedback and have discussed this at length, this topic was also brought up at the fortnightly service user forum. We hope that you received appropriate feedback from the service user forum. The next forum meeting to be held in Ashley House on 18th April at 12pm ALL WELCOME.

The forum have been looking into other alternative arrangements this has not come to fruition as yet, we would welcome any ideas from yourself and any one else who access the services here in Halton.

We look forward to any questions on this issue or any other topics you would like to raise here on patient opinion, in the service user forum or in person.

Response from Nicola Guthrie, Halton Integrated Recovery Service Manager, CRI

Hi Bold 228

Thank you for your comments I can see that this subject has caused some concerns and generated a real debate, we have taken your views seriously and would like to invite you to our regular service user group meetings held every Thursday at 1pm in Ashley House.

This subject is currently under review with full service user involvement it’s our belief that this co-operation will bring about a fair solution for all. The debate is currently focused on how to maximise opportunities for involvement and when to support financially.

Please be part of the solution and come and share your views, all welcome.