"My stay on ward B2, Bassetlaw Hospital, helped me to get back on the right path"

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

My stay on the ward allowed me to get back on the right path of life after losing my way. My stay along with the help from the staff has let me make a plan for a more positive way of thought. No amount of stay in hospital is going to do this for me. The responsibility for what happens next is down to me in the end. So the only thing to do is go back home, live my life to the best I can.

Nobody can do more than that.

Response from Simon Barnitt, Nurse Advisor, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear boss879,

Thankyou for taking the time to comment following your stay on Ward B2. It is heart warming to hear you feel you have found the right path again and this has been with the support of the ward staff. I hope your path takes you on a journey of continued recovery.

Thanks again.

Response from Involvement Team , Involvement & Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

I'm really pleased you found your stay on B2 helpful in getting your life back on track. As you point out hospital is only one part of a persons recovery and being well enough to go back home is crucial to further recovery. I hope you get appropriate community support to assist you further. If you find it helpful you might like to consider joining our involvement volunteers at Rosewood Involvement Centre tel: 01623 835210

Thanks