"The staff care and made me feel hopeful."

About: St Helier Hospital

The nurses and surgeons talked to each other about me, so we all knew what was going on and how to treat me. I was never left on my own and was cared for exceptionally well. The food was lovely, I was kept clean, given dignity and time. I have to go back in 2 weeks and am confident I will again receive top quality care and that the staff there will help me to get better.

I would like it if the people who operate the CT scanners could get someone to do it at the weekends as well.

The staff are amazing.

Response from St Helier Hospital

Thank you for letting us have your feedback about the care you received from the gynaecology department at St Helier Hospital.

I am really pleased to hear you were so well looked after and I have passed your comments on to the team involved, including the nurses, surgeons and other clinicians. I've also asked that the catering team are thanked too.

We take great pride in making sure our patients are treated with dignity and respect at all times and that our doctors and nurses work well together. We know we have work to do to make sure it's perfect all the time, but your comments prove to me that we are doing well.

I note your point about the CT scanner and I have passed this on to our radiology team.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Pippa Hart