"Ward B2 student feedback"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health (inpatient)

(as a staff member),

I wanted to share with you a lovely commnent recieved by the ward charge nurse, Chris, from an access to nursing student on placement with us 2 weeks ago.

"I would like to take the opportunity to thank you, Simon and all the staff for making my placement an amazing experience, and for being so welcoming. Having the privilege of working alongside amazing staff, that explained and demonstrated to me what will be expected of me once I'm qualified was fantastic. This in has spurred me on even more, which has meant I'm more passionate about becoming a Mental Health Nurse.... which I never thought was possible! So thank you!"

"Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your student placement on B2. All students are considered a vital part of our workforce as they are an investment for the future and we believe that if we help and support students to become good nurses we can assure ourselves that patient and care experience will continue to be improved. Feedback like this keeps the team motivated to continue their hard work.

Jo Horsley

Acute Services Manager and County Recovery/Involvement lead Millbrook Mental Health Unit Kingsmill Hospital Mansfield Road Sutton in Ashfield Nottinghamshire

NG17 4JT