"It is very reassuring to have this excellent..."

About: Frimley Park Hospital (Frimley)

Very competent friendly and helpful staff in all disciplines who demonstrated genuine care and concern, and went to great lengths to give helpful explanations of what was happening and the procedures to be used. An exceptional degree of regular attention was given to the cleanliness and disinfection of all areas in which I was treated. The food was generally well above the standard expected in a hospital, quite varied and appetising and well prepared. Probably the best hospital in-patient experience I have had to date.

Lack of adequate washing and toilet facilities in some wards. One toilet with just a hand basin and no plug - to be shared with over 18 patients, and nowhere to lay out washing materials: soap, towels, portable wash bowl.

I found the whole experience of medical care and treatment very professional and reassuring, and in relation to the nursing and welfare care a lot better than the service I have previously received in a well established private hospital in Central London. Well done to everyone! Thank you all so much for making the daunting prospect of significant medical procedures and treatment so bearable and reassuring.

Response from Frimley Park Hospital

Thank you taking the time to give us some feedback following your time at our hospital. It is particularly heartening that you had confidence in the professionalism of our staff and that you felt they showed genuine care and concern and attention to infection control. We will pass these comments on to everyone involved. We will also look into the matter that you raised in relation to washing facilities.