"Better than a private hospital!!"

About: Warwick Hospital

I was referred to Warwick Hospital in November 2011 for investigation into a lump. My first referral was to Gynaecology Dept where I was treated with sympathy and understanding having obtained an appointment within a week. Having found no problems they referred me for a CT scan and following that an appointment with Gastroenterology. The CT scan revealed a problem so I was sent for an endoscopy where the staff were very very kind and helpful. This was three days before Christmas and I was very anxious in case I had cancer. After the endoscopy I was assured that they had found no serious problem. I was then referred to General Surgery to investigate a lump in my groin area. This was corrected on 16th January 2012.

All Tests and treatments had been carried out within 4/5 weeks of my referral by Doctor!

As I have heart and lung problems I was very very worried, but the staff were all absolutely brilliant and made time to reassure me even though they were very busy.

I could not have had better treatment had I paid privately. Thank you very very much.

I would certainly recommend the hospital to anyone.

Response from Warwick Hospital

We are pleased that you thought highly of the care that you received at Warwick Hospital.

I have passed your comments onto the teams that looked after you – thank you for taking the time give us this feedback.