"Nothing was ever too much trouble, treated with..."

About: Pinderfields General Hospital

My mother suffered a stroke and on arriving at the hospital from the airport the staff were quick to tell me about her condition, treatment and provided drinks for as I am diabetic.

We were in the hospital nearly every day for 10 days and the courtesy, and dignity extended to my mother and ourselves was above reproach.

All the consultants were very approachable and explained things in non medical language. making it very easy to follow. 100% satisfaction on all levels. General office understanding as was the security parking when the barrier failed to operate on exit.

Simply put there was nothing that was too much trouble no matter how busy they were.

Food we ate in the cafe was excellent and good value for money.

As far as I was concerned the only difficulty was the trek to the public toilets.

Response from Pinderfields General Hospital

Thank you very much indeed for these kind comments. We are pleased that the level of care given was so appreciated, especially given the worrying and distresing nature of the circumstances. We would offer our good wishes to your mother for a speedy recovery and thank you for taking the time to post on the site.