"Sentinel Dermatology feedback"

About: Sentinel Healthcare Southwest Community Interest Company / Dermatology (skin)

The receptionist was extremely help and advises of a 30 mins a delay. Although I have rated this as poor, these things happen. I would want the time given to me during an appointment if I needed it.

Response from Operational Support Manager, Sentinel Treatment Services, Sentinel Healthcare

Dear Rifles15

Thank you for taking the time to complete our questionnaire and leave your comments relating to our Dermatology clinic.

I apologise for the delay you exeperinced during your appointment with us. We do hope and aim to see all of our patients as close to their appointment time as possible, it is rare that the clinic is delayed by this length of time. As I hope you experienced, our Dermatology clinicians are very caring and will take time to talk through each patients condition, on occassions when a patient presents with a more severe condition this may take slightly longer than the allocated time.

I thank you for being understanding and am pleased to hear you found the receptionist helpful.

Thank you again for your comments.

Best wishes