"first class considerate and constructive guidance"

About: Frome Community Hospital

For some reason the PCT does not want to acknowledge its excellent Physiotherapy team based at Frome Community Hospital. It does not have a department I can tick.

Anthony, my physiotherapist helped me understand my physical limitations following extensive bowel cancer surgery and subsequent complications necessitating extended hospitalisation and body mass wastage.

He guided me on a regime of exercises that has successfuly re established my musculature and energy levels therny giving me a large part of my life back.

Thanks him and the team

perhaps in time you will show your rpime in this first class team by listing them here

did not see anything needint attention

Response from Karen Howard-Grenville, PALS, Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your experience of the care and treatment you received from Anthony, and the Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy team, Frome Community Hospital.

It is always pleasing to receive such positive comments about the healthcare services provided in Somerset and I am grateful to you for taking the time and trouble to write about your recent experience.

I have shared your very positive comments with the team.

Fiona Robinson