"CAMHS keeps me out of trouble"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Community(County)

Ive had lots of bad stuff go on in my life. It got me down a bit. Having someone to talk to has helped. I have a youth offending team worker and a CAMHS Head2Head worker. They visit me at home and spend some time with me. We talk about my problems and they give me advice. This helps with how I am feeling and keeps me out of trouble.

Having someone come to see me at home helps as I can be seen in a place I feel comfortable and in private.

Response from Samantha Sykes, CAMHS Operational Manager / Clinical Nurse Specialist, Head 2 Head Team., Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

We are pleased to hear that being seen at home has been helpful for you, and that the time spent with Head 2 Head staff is helping you keep out of trouble and has helped with how you are feeling.

We hope that things keep on improving. Thank you for sharing your story with us, it helps us to make sure that our services are right for young people.