About: Hull Royal Infirmary

I would be able to rate it if i could talk to someone!!! I've been on the phone for the last hour trying to get through & all the staff do is cut the line!!! Absolutely disgusting service!!! I'm proud that the taxes i pay goes into paying for such disgusting service!!!

Waste of one's time!!!

Response from Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Many thanks for placing your posting on the Patient Opinion website. We are sorry to read of your recent experience and we will ensure that the staff concerned are made aware.

If you would like to discuss this matter further with us, please do not hesitate to contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service on (01482) 623065 or email on pals@hey.nhs.uk .

If you would like to become more involved in decisions about local healthcare, we are recruiting members. By becoming a member you receive our quarterly newsletter, find out more about your local NHS and help us improve local services. You can also attend our ‘medicine for members’ sessions and respond to questionnaires. You don’t need any special skills or experience to become a member; you just need an interest in local health services. There is no commitment, you can get involved as much or as little as you choose.

For more information please either email your.nhs@hey.nhs.uk or telephone the Corporate Affairs office on telephone number (01482) 675165.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide us with your views on local services.

Response from Hull Royal Infirmary

Thank you for leaving your feedback on NHS Choices.